Wednesday 4 November 2015

Wednesday/Wensday Nights

So whilst were all here, Wednesday. What is the point in the 'nes' in the word Wednesday? It should be spelt Wensday. Anyway, moving on. SO, Wednesday nights are the party nights at my uni, and I live opposite the main road everyone uses to get to social (that's what the event is called), not only do I have to put up with the chants until about 2am, I also have to come to terms with the fact that I'M NOT GOING. *sniffle*. 

But Ben, (that's me) why are you not out tonight? Well friends, instead I am looking hopelessly at my laptop screen, trying to conjure up some type of motivation to start my English work which is due in on Friday morning. But lets be honest, I know I'm going to leave it until tomorrow, because I have a Thursday off every week. So here I am, asking myself this question...What am I going to do with this whole situation? 

I know, lets look on YouTube for speeches on motivation, or lets scroll through Facebook and see if we can find anything thought provoking! Surely that will help...Right?

Nothing.

The highlight of that quick 8 minute search was finding out that Burger King is applying for alcohol licences at 4 UK locations, and I'm not even joking, look! As if the general public needed further temptation to drink in the afternoon. 

So readers, here I am, sharing my heart breaking anecdote of how I have missed out on a good night of spilt drinks, greasy food and loud music, and for what? To find out that the Big Whopper may now be served with a cheeky pint of cider with any large meal deal. *Sigh*

Well, in this situation, there is only one thing to do. Sit back, relax, and watch Harry Potter.

Perfect.

3 comments:

  1. An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you. thanks a lot for all the information you provided.
    Packers And Movers Bhiwandi Bangalore
    Packers And Movers Nashik Bangalore
    Packers And Movers Pune Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every business wishes to get revenues all the time. But, not all of you will end up capable. Are you aware why? It is due to lack of support service. You'll be a new comer to the business enterprise and make lots of errors. You yourself don’t learn how much errors you will be making. When this occurs it is actually natural to possess a loss in operation. But, i am at your side. If you hire our service, you are receiving the best solution. We're going to assure you due to the error-free service. QuickBooks support is internationally recognized. You must come to used to comprehend this help.
    QuickBooks 24 Hour Phone Number


    Intuit QuickBooks Tech Support


    QuickBooks TollFree Number


    QuickBooks Support Toll Free Number


    Free Tech Support Phone Number


    Get A Toll-Free Phone Number


    QuickBook Tech Support Number


    QuickBook Support Phone Number


    Intuit QuickBooks Support Phone Number


    Intuit QuickBooks Support Number


    Contact QuickBooks Technical Support


    QuickBooks Service Phone Number


    QuickBooks 24 Hour Support Phone Number


    QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number USa


    Intuit QuickBooks Help Telephone Number


    Intuit QuickBooks Support


    Intuit QuickBooks Contact Phone Number


    QuickBooks Toll Free Phone Number


    QuickBooks Error Phone Number


    Support Number For QuickBooks


    Technical Support QuickBooks Phone Number


    QuickBook Customer Support Phone Number


    QuickBooks 2019 Support Phone Number


    QuickBooks Support For Technical Help


    What Is QuickBooks Support Number


    QuickBook Technical Support Phone Number


    QuickBooks 2018 Tech Support Phone Number


    QuickBooks Errors Support Number


    QuickBooks TechSupport Phone Number


    QuickBooks Tech Support Telephone Number

    ReplyDelete